Volunteer Administrative Secretary – Lincolnshire Hockey Association
Lincolnshire Hockey Association is looking for a volunteer administrative secretary. Knowledge of the sport is not necessary as the post mainly involves arranging and keeping the minutes of no more than four meetings a year, collating material from clubs for the annual handbook and passing on to clubs emails from England hockey and other hockey and sports sources.
There is also a vacancy for a secretary to organise the England Hockey Single System in the county and this involves fixing dates for the Junior Academy and Junior Development sessions for which training will be given.
You will be joining an active and progressive team running the sport at all levels and more important you will be making an important contribution to the continuance of hockey within the county.
Those interested should send details of your interest to Philip Ingall, LHA Chairman on email email@example.com or write to Philip Ingall, Crown Cottage, Main Street, Farndon, Newark NG24 3SA
Lincolnshire Sport Board of Trustees
Lincolnshire Sport is looking to recruit new members to the board of Trustees. The Trustees are responsible for the strategic direction, governance and development of this highly regarded sports charity based in Lincoln. The role requires someone with strategic vision and an understanding of the voluntary, community and sport sector. The Trustees set overall policy, targets and evaluate performance for this thriving sporting organisation that supports voluntary and community sports groups throughout Lincolnshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a dedicated staff and volunteer team who offer a range of services to local sporting groups, community clubs and other charitable organisations.
Trustee Board Meetings are held six times a year, you will also be expected to attend various meetings and events throughout the year. The constitution reflects this as a 3 year post.
For more information please contact Janet Inman (CEO) on 07766 540 735, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Coach and Instructor Pro Member with Lincolnshire Sport
Lincolnshire Sport is looking for coaches who can deliver sports within a Primary school setting. We require lead coaches to deliver sessions across a number of different sports, within the Educational environment. Sign up to the Lincolnshire Coach and Instructor Network (CIN) and become a Pro Member to have:
- Opportunities to increase deployment through being seen as a quality deliverer as checks are completed by Lincolnshire Sport and endorsed by Lincolnshire County Council Children’s Services
- Coach observation and Personal Development Planning
- The opportunity to become a coach in a select group of coaches to be utilised by Lincolnshire Sport which can lead to possible opportunities for paid work
- Opportunities to link with Regional and National Partners
Lincolnshire Sport, works collaboratively with National Governing Bodies, Sport England and Sports Coach UK to ensure the following Minimum Standards for active Coaches are in place and/or coaches/instructors have the opportunity to achieve them.
All ‘Pro’ Members must have or be working towards;
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification (National Governing Body or Fitness related)
- Public Liability insurance
- Safeguarding Course Attendance
- First Aid
- Able to link sports sessions to National Curriculum Standards (through relevant training or experience)
- Fully DBS Checked (previously Enhanced CRB)
Contact email@example.com or call 01522 585580 and ask for Tom Armstrong for more information.