Funding can make or break sporting ambitions.
Without reliable, regular funding it is increasingly difficult for any sporting activity to take place. This section aims to provide information and guidance on sources of funding suitable for sports clubs, athletes, and community groups.
If you would like further information or have a question about funding for your sports-related project, please call Clare Gilman-Abel on 01522 585580 or email
Funding Information Sources:
- Library Service Local main libraries have the Directory of Grant Making Trusts available for reference only containing information on 2,500 grant making trusts
- Volunteer Centres: Lincoln, North Kesteven, West Lindsey
- South Lincs CVS: Boston, South Holland, South Kesteven, and East Lindsey
- Really Useful Stuff Handbook
- Lincolnshire Community Foundation
- Fanoogle East Midlands Funding Advice Monitor provides information on the organisations who are able to provide funding information to local groups
- Local Councils – District and County
- Lincolnshire Sports Partnership
- West Lindsey funding