Lincolnshire Sport Coach and Instructor Network is a free network for all coaches and sports volunteers in Lincolnshire.
The Coach & Instructor Network (CIN) is a free resource/network for all coaches, instructors and sports volunteers that live and/or work in Lincolnshire.
The Coaches and Instructors Network and has been developed to allow a more interactive experience for coaches with their own online profile page, as well as to provide increased opportunities for personal development and deployment opportunities.
Already a registered member? Sign In.
Lincolnshire Sport is continually looking to improve coach and volunteer support and this includes developing a county-wide database of sport and physical activity providers, coaches and instructors to support local delivery and develop opportunities that meet the needs of partners and individuals.
There are two levels of membership, ‘basic’ and ‘pro’, that involve a short application process:
CIN membership application process
CIN Membership Benefits:
- Discounts on and access to courses on the Professional Education & Training Calendar and Workforce Programme , organised by Lincolnshire Sport.
- Network Evenings, Lincolnshire Coaches Week and Lincolnshire Sport Club and Coaches Conference
- Opportunity to apply for Lincolnshire Coaching Bursaries
- Access to Lincolnshire County Council Library Sport Coaching stock
- Receiving a monthly newsletters, covering national and local club & Coaching updates along with opportunities and events.
Want to take your coaching further and to the next level? Become a Lincolnshire Sport Coach and Instructor Pro Member.
Lincolnshire Sport Coach & Instructor Network- ‘Pro membership’
The Lincolnshire Sport Coach & Instructor Network Pro membership is endorsed by Lincolnshire County Council Children Services and recognised by Local Authorities and other National partners such as sports coach UK and Sport England as providing ‘Minimum Standards for Active Coaches’ for coaches and instructors. As a Pro-member you will come under that endorsement.
- Potential to increase deployment opportunities through Lincolnshire Sport
- Being seen by school and clubs as a quality deliverer as checks are completed by Lincolnshire Sport
- Pro membership scheme endorsed by Lincolnshire County Council Children’s Services
- Coach observation and Personal Development Planning
- Possible opportunity to work with Lincolnshire Sport and their Partners to progress your coaching to a regional level
- Opportunities to link with Regional and National Partners
- Opportunities to link with our extensive Coach Development Programme
As part of the Pro membership, coaches and Instructors are subject to by spot checks and informal oberservations Lincolnshire Sport Staff or affiliates which will only be carried out with the express permission of the coach and organisation where the activity is taking place. This will then act as part of our quality assurance. Pro member coaches will also be required to attend a minimum of one CPD event in a calendar year. This can include coaching forums, conferences or any events from the LS Workforce Education Programme. Attendance for Pro members at these events will be free or discounted.
Why use a Pro member (for sports, school or community organisations)
All our ‘Pro’ Members must have;
- Fully DBS Checked (previously Enhanced CRB)
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification (National Governing Body or Fitness related) in the sport they are coaching
- Public Liability insurance
- Safeguarding training completed
- Able to link sports sessions to National Curriculum Standards (through relevant training or experience)
These qualifications will be regularly checked and monitored by our workforce team for more information in school coaching click here.
To become a Pro member you must first sign up to become a basic member and contact the Workforce Team.